2016-09-24

Belgium Beer Weekend @ Roppongi Hills: Sept. 24, 2016



I am familiar with Belgium as I used to live there. It is quite natural for me to enjoy “Belgium Beer Weekend” every year. I visited the event held in Roppongi Hills today.

Japan has extraordinary much rain this month in many places, including Tokyo. Today, too. It rained through the day. 

It stopped raining in the evening, and I walked out to taste Belgium beer.

The event site was crowded. Belgium musicians played the music and people enjoyed it. The scene looked like a big disco hall.

More than 100 brands of beer were served. (see the second photo from the top)

Belgium foods such as fritz (fried potato), carbonnades (Belgium style beef stew) and waffle were also served.

I joined the event several times in the past several years. They were held not only in Tokyo bat also in other cities like Yokohama and Kanazawa. 

The reports are posted at:







No comments:

Post a Comment