2012-09-05

Dubai Airport (off off Tokyo): Sept. 2, 2012















I felt as if I was walking in a shopping mall when I was in Dubai International Airport.
It was my first time to stay in Terminal 3, which opened in 2008. There are 14 shops, 24 restaurants, Prayer rooms, medical centers and other facilities in the departure (third) floor. I walked around a few hours.



The airport was in full operation even midnight (I arrived there around 23:00). Thousands of tourists were walking up and down.





Many tourists were sleeping in sleeping chairs.







The selection in the shops and other facilities shows the popularity (or competitiveness) of goods. My finding included:
Smart phones: Apple, Samsung
Digital screens (Airport facility): Samsung, LG
Digital cameras: Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fujifilm
Sport goods: Nike, Adidas, Puma
Watch: Omega Swatch, Seiko
Toilet: Toto
Coffee shop: Starbucks, Costa

1 comment:

  1. Writing allows me the time to travel and see the world, which is what I always wanted to do. I'd really like to have been Sir Richard Francis Burton, but it's the wrong century.
    Flights to Abidjan
    Cheap Flights to Abidjan
    Cheap Air Tickets to Abidjan

    ReplyDelete