2011-12-25

Kinuta, Okamoto in Setagaya Ward: Dec. 17, 2011

















Winter is around the corner. I walk around Kinuta and Okamoto areas in western Setagaya ward.
I moved along a small rivers called Yata River and Maruko Rivers. They go through residential areas and parks.

I moved to Kinuta Park. It is crowded with families and young groups (to enjoy picnics and sports) from spring to autumn. There were only a few people in the playground today. Only joggers and cyclers were vivid.


The ground was covered with fallen leaves. I found many mall hills. The small river goes through the park.


I arrived at Okamoto Park after about 30-minute walk in the residential area. The land was formerly owned by the Iwasaki family, the founder of Mitsubishi group. I walked on fallen leaves in a path through a small hill.






I also visited an old farmer’s house which is preserved in the neighboring place to the park. The air was fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment