2022-12-30

Winter plants and flowers: Dec 26-30, 2022

 



The Christmas season is over and we have a few days before the end of the year.

I saw various winter plants and flowers during my walks.

Many deciduous trees have already lost their leaves.


This is a scene in the Hanegi Park, in Setagaya City, western Tokyo.

 


Some trees, however, still kept leaves. Gingko trees in Otemachi area, central Tokyo, kept yellow leaves. I wondered if it was the influence of the global warming.

 



I found some flowers in the winter air.

Japanese apricot (ume) flowers were open at a temple in Setagaya City. There was a half moon in the sly behind. (See also the top photo)


This is an unseasonal apricot blossom in the Hanegi Park.


I found some other flowers in the parks, temples and walking paths.

This is a photo of daffodil flowers.

 


This is aloe flowers.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment