2021-05-05

Nogawa River Walk: May 4, 2021

 


 






The Golden Week holidays continue under the emergency declaration.

I had a walk along the Nogawa River in western Tokyo today.


Many families were enjoying their holidays in and around the river.

This scene was taken in the Seijo district in Setagaya City.

 

 


I found hundreds of people in a place. (See also the top photo)

 


Houses stand along the river.

 

There are many birds, butterflies and other lives.


One of the most popular birds is the kingfisher. (See also the 2nd photo from the top)

 


People were waiting for good shutter chances.

 


A kingfisher dove into the river to catch fish when I watched it.

 


I also found great tits.


They walked around and flew away. 


I walked along the river upward to Chofu City.

Gooses were swimming in front of a group of people enjoying picnic.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment