2021-03-28

Cherry blossom under COVID-19 pandemic; March 23-28, 2021

 


The cherry flower was fully open in the 4th week of March (Mon., March 22-Sun., Mar. 28) in Tokyo. Many people enjoyed the flower.

I am one of them. I had several walks.

 


The photo was taken at Kitazawagawa walking path near Shimokitazawa, Setagaya City. Cherry, as well as other spring flowers were open. (See also the top photo)

 


I found cherry trees along the Kanda River in Suginami City. (See also the 2nd photo)

 


This is Ohzora Park which locates along the Kanda River.

 


I also found peach blossom in the Tamagawa Josui Park in Suginami City.

 

New leaves have started to grow. I enjoyed fresh green in the Tsukayama Park in Suginami.

 


People are requested to refrain from having picnics to prevent further spread of COVID-19. Most people enjoyed flowers as they walked or had seats separately. I found only few groups gathering under the flowers.

 

I wondered how the cherry blossom will be next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment