2018-06-12

Mt. Takao: June 3 and 9, 2018

I sometimes visit Mt. Takao, which stands in the western suburb of Tokyo. It takes about an hour by train from central Tokyo.


I visited there two consecutive weekends.


I found many hikers at the foot of the mountain. There are several routs to climb. I took different ways on the two different days.

I climbed the main rout on June 3. Many parts of the rout are paved with stones.

The green is getting deeper day by day in this season. (see the 2nd photo from the top)

There are many cedar trees at the side of the mountain.

There is a suspension bridge in the mountain (See the 3rd photo from the top). 
Big cedar trees stand along the route.


I took another rout on June 9.

I found the road covered with the roots of the trees in some parts. (See the top photo)



Mt. Takao is 599 meter high.

I had good exercises.





No comments:

Post a Comment