2014-09-13

Belgium Beer Weekend @ Roppongi Hills Sept. 13, 2014











Belgium beer has special meaning for me as I once lived in the country. I visited Roppongi Hills to join the “Belgium Beer Weekend” event. It was the second time, following the event held in Yokohama in July, to participate in the event.

There were thousands of people in the event site when I arrived there. 

Tens of Belgium beer as well as fritz and other Belgium foods were served. Music events were performed.

The weekend event started in Roppongi Hills about five years ago. It has successfully developed. The event has been held in 6 cities – Nagoya, Fukuoka, Osaka, Yokohama, Sendai and Tokyo, in 2014. It has become famous and the participants have increased.

Beer and other goods were sold at Belgium gift corner. The special recommendation packs of beer were arranged by “Belgium beer knights”. I bought a pack.



No comments:

Post a Comment