2012-11-01

Shenzhen (off off Tokyo): Oct. 27, 2012

















I visitedzhen Zhen from Hong Kong.


It took about 50 minutes by train from Kowloon Tong station to Lo Wo, the border station in Hong Kong side. I took off the train, passed the passport control (Hong Kong side), and cross the bridge of Hong Kong-China border (which is inside a building) on foot.



Finishing my passport check and I arrived in China. Many huge modern building were in front of me.


Shen Zhen was a small village until the 1970s. It became a special economic zone in Deng Xiaoping’s economic reform policy.

Now the city has more than 15 million people and rapidly developing. The buildings are modern. Roads are wide. I saw constructions everywhere.





I visited China Folk Culture Villages. The horse battle show played by Mongolian people was thrilling.






I also visited Dongguan city, which locates between Shenzhen and Guangzhou to enjoy a dinner. A bowl of abalone was nice.











No comments:

Post a Comment